Tuesday 3 March 2009

The Sick have it


Ok, so I may have momentarily lost my mind when I agreed to commence a new weekly club night but do you know what? I said yes because I am constantly restless and need to be challenged. The more I do the more alive I feel and that is a good thing as it stops the downward spirals that are just so negative.

I know the term 'sick' is used by much of the youth of today to describe something amazing. I haven't named SICK CLUB after that mild improper use of yet another English word at all. No sir. SICK CLUB is named after myself. Because I am eternally sick and may as well use that as some positive tint in my life.

Perhaps I should've called it Sick Bay on second thoughts...Ah well..that is what I shall name the bar at Electricity Showrooms....

Anyhoo the first night commences on Monday 13th April and I am immensely looking forward to it! I shall confirm line up shortly but every week it will be just DJs playing a range of great music - pretty much everything I love - grunge, pop, alternative, dance, the old, the new, blah, blah.

I just want it to be a fun night where people come to hang out and dance and just chill.

Anyway let's see how it all goes!

UPCOMING SICK DAYS:
MONDAY APRIL 13TH
MONDAY APRIL 20TH
MONDAY APRIL 27TH

D-Bird

No comments: