Monday 30 March 2009

May the Fortean be with you!!


I just remembered that I used to post out weird and wonderful facts from the amazing Fortean Times everytime I used to bulletin for Decasia Club. It's strange how you try and make a habit of doing something and then one day you just forget. Sometimes it's like that with people. I think when you move through people it's because you realise something about them or don't realise something about them and after a while, there is just no point. I'm extremely nostalgic and sentimental in some respects but the older I get, the more I find that sentimentality just gets in the way of your life. It's best left out of it.

Anyway, here's a great news item of the day. Goat or critter? We need to get to the bottom of this!!

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/235141

D-Bird

No comments: