Wednesday 17 June 2009

Some cool blogs/websites I'm into

http://facetattoo.me/ is bloody brilliant! Really makes me think that I'm not using my mind, body and creativity at their utmost capacity.

Zombie Boy is a particular fave. Must be because I'm a goth of course. He's actually quite good looking and takes time out to drink slush puppies in the sun. So he's sensitive underneath it all. Don't let the cold exterior fool you!



http://edwardcrutchley.blogspot.com/ is a great read. Ed is a really good friend of mine. In fact, he co-founded Decasia Club with me back in the day. Here's a bit of trivia for you - for a while Decasia was run by 4 of us including Andy Needle (who is now guitarist in The Ruling Class) and Ollie Evans who is a music video director and did Atlantis to Interzone for Klaxons amongst others. Haha, looking back we were quite the creative crew!

Off to Wrexham tomorrow with a certain Martin Selfish Cunt in tow...can't wait! Ross from Don't Die Just Yet always treats us so well and we've always had such good times there. Really looking forward to it! I must remember not to swear as it's a 14+ gig. The first problem is how am I going to introduce Martin on stage without saying the C word?!!!!

D-Bird

No comments: