Tuesday 26 May 2009

I am cool, I am also not cool but mainly I am cool.

Dancing, gyrating, body popping. Laugh out loud, dance to the 'Love Shack' barefoot, stick a picture of Beyonce on your face, eat those chips, go to bed in last night's clothes and make up and wake up with an eyeliner mono-brow (hangover optional).

Ring-a-ring-a-roses on the dancefloor, cool. Joining the conga line, cool. Dancing around a handbag like a drunk woman at a hen party, cool. Falling over and just missing the dog turd on the pavement by a millimeter is lucky...and cool. Having a hangover the morning after the night before as a constant reminder of things you wish you didn't do the night before, unfortunate and not so cool. Having a hangover the morning after the night before as a constant reminder of how much fun you had the night before, cool. Eating illicit donner kebabs afterdark, cool. Waking in the morning to the stench of conjuled fat and kebab stink on your clothes, not so cool. Renewing a childhood love of Juicy Fruit, cool. The morning after the night before's first fag of the day, cool. Health implications 5 years down the line, not so cool. Drinking tap water, cool. Bottled water is over priced, not cool. I was told i was 'funky', cool. I was told I was an idiot, this was cool also. I was told I was 'chunky'- I prefer curvy, not so cool. I was told 'lady your skirt is too short', my brain is telling me I need a shorter hem line, cool. I am constantly falling out of my top intentionaly and unintentionaly, I don't care- this is cool.

Last night was fun.

X-Bird

No comments: