Monday 28 December 2009

Oh gawd this neighbourhood! I'm scared rats are gonna come out and bite my new nylons!

Glam up party people NYE is only a couple of days away!

I'm currently watching Female Trouble for dress up inspiration for Decasia's John Waters extravaganza at The George Tavern on Thursday!

I'm hoping however that I don't celebrate New Years with a black eye similar to the one Divine is sporting in the following clip. Having said that, by the end of this excerpt she's worring about more than just a black eye... This clip quite frankly symbolises the dinner party from hell- dinner guests who won't eat your food, a petulant child, a crazy neighbour...and Christmas dinner is barely a distant memory!

FEMALE TROUBLE- JOHN WATERS CLASSIC!



Hmmm spag bol anyone?

See you for New Years folks!

X-Bird

No comments: