Wednesday 23 December 2009

I don't eat squirrel!

I've spent a large portion of the day on my arse in front of the computer. I have a headache and my eyes hurt...I could spend the rest of this post bitching and moaning about certain things but I wont. Read the following link and you'll feel better about the world in general.... http://www.britneyspears.com/2009/12/theyearinbs.php

It's comforting to know Britney Spears does not eat squirrel, that her dad is not drugging her AND that she loves Australia.

I was however upset and frankly shocked to find out that the story about her two young boys trashing a hotel room turned out to be false. Or in Brit's words 'BS'. Where's the rock n roll in that?

And finally for the record like Britney I DID NOT set up fake auditions to pick up male models. IT'S ALL LIES.

Over and out.

X-Bird

No comments: