Tuesday 4 August 2009

FADER TO GREY!



I love this little write up in Fader Magazine. I know I always champion the zines but I get really excited when music mags hit the nail on the head and the writer of this piece certainly gets what we're about...My So Called Life, Obama and Oprah?! I couldn't have summed it up better myself!

http://www.thefader.com/2009/08/04/video-an-experiment-on-a-bird-in-the-air-pump-go-to-america/

I have yet to see the articles in V Magazine and Nylon but do check them out.

Also a big shout out to my newest partner in crime, Miss Princess Julia! We've been hanging out all week and causing trouble all over town...hell yeah! Julia is amazing - a real inspiration and east end institution....we are planning some future projects which is very exciting!!

In the meantime, read Julia's new Vice fashion blog here:

http://www.viceland.com/fashion/2009/07/princess-julias-style-counsel-fig1/comment-page-1/

And here's Julia in one of the many iconic videos she was in. Perhaps in a Bird vid some day? WATCH THIS SPACE!



D-Bird

No comments: