Thursday 9 July 2009

Back To Blighty

We arrived back in Heathrow this morning at 8am and landed smack bang in the middle of London rush hour. Drove past all of London's tourist sights and sounds on the way back so that made me fall back in love with it quite quickly.

I've had one of the best weeks of my life. We all had such an amazing time in the States. I've come back elated but also a little sad it all came to an end and we had to leave. C'est la vie, non but I couldn't have wished for anything more. I have 3 living idols and I've met them all, 2 of them since being in this band. I never ever thought I would let alone work with one of them. He was everything I thought he would be and more. A true professional and a true gentleman.

I've uploaded some pics from the trip that I took on a $10 digital camera that's the size of a keyring that I bought from Walgreens, our favourite store over there. What struck me the most, is how happy we all look in the photos.










Good times...So thrilled we had this opportunity...

D-Bird

No comments: